Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boys Soccer: Highlands 2; Ryle 1

Featured Replies

Let's just say if I didn't know any better I would have thought it was George Clooney out there playing soccer. :D

But from my perspective it looked like a good hard shoulder to shoulder battle for the ball. The Highlands player fell over, whethet it was a flop or not, and got the call. IMO if the Highlands stayed on his feet, which he could have done, then there wouldn't be a call. But that's just part of the game.

 

Where did it happen on the field?

Where did it happen on the field?

 

It looked like it was on the very edge of the 18 yard box, toward the sideline.

I remember seeing the team outside of the High School after a game that they lost and the coach was giving the players heck over their lack of effort. I continued walking so that I didn't draw attention away from what the coach was saying but I was very impressed on how he handled the loss and after his "come to Jesus" meeting ended on a positive note, which apparently was the right medicine at the right time.

Good luck men and keep playing hard!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.