Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's the KHSAA sack record

Featured Replies

I also would like to know,what's the sack record for Doss high school?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I don't believe that they list sacks in the khsaa records

They don't.

 

Are you looking for career, single season or game?

They don't.

 

Are you looking for career, single season or game?

 

If they did I am sure it would be someone from The Rock. They would have all 3 of those, career, single season and game.

I know of a player that had seven in a game once.

  • Author

Doss school record?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I know of a player that had seven in a game once.

 

I believe Rock's record for a single game is 13 or 11.

33 or 35 in a season for a player also for Rock I believe.

I believe Rock's record for a single game is 13 or 11.

33 or 35 in a season for a player also for Rock I believe.

 

 

That's a strong season!

Mark Henderson from Bell County in 04 had seven in one game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.