Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 44 LexCath 8 (JV)

Featured Replies

Trinity hosted the LexCath JV and their super frosh Caleb Leach. I also understand many of their lineman were first year high schoolers. The Trinity Community appreciates their willingness to play. The Knights scored with less than a minute remaining in the contest. Turnovers hurt LexCath's chances early in the game. Neal, Nix, Kragthorpe, Thomas all performed well on offense. Meyer, Watson, and the remainder of the defense played very well. The Rocks will remain very competitive for the foreseeable future.

Trinity hosted the LexCath JV and their super frosh Caleb Leach. I also understand many of their lineman were first year high schoolers. The Trinity Community appreciates their willingness to play. The Knights scored with less than a minute remaining in the contest. Turnovers hurt LexCath's chances early in the game. Neal, Nix, Kragthorpe, Thomas all performed well on offense. Meyer, Watson, and the remainder of the defense played very well. The Rocks will remain very competitive for the foreseeable future.

 

The Knights were still a little sore from a tough game against Highlands just 2 days before, also. Despite the score, I felt that the young Knights played hard and showed some heart at the end by putting together the late scoring drive.

Hat's off to LC again, for their willingness to come on over and play. I was not aware that they played a very tough opponent within days. I think it speaks well of both programs.

 

Congrats to both.:thumb:

Hat's off to LC again, for their willingness to come on over and play. I was not aware that they played a very tough opponent within days. I think it speaks well of both programs.

 

Congrats to both.:thumb:

 

You have to admire the Knights.... competing with arguably some of the best JV squads around. Best of luck to them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.