Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant Co./Jeffersontown predictions

Who wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Grant County
      56%
      13
    • J-town
      43%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a very big district game. It's also senior night at Grant County.(Grant Co. 5-3)(J-town 3-3). Who wins?

Jeffersontown 22-20.

Grant County 35

J-Town 14

Who will it favor if rain is a factor

  • Author

Very big district game for the Braves. The Braves win 35-7.

Who will it favor if rain is a factor

 

Very Good Question Skunk! OK Braves.... are you up for the challenge of a little rain thrown in the mix of a District Game, on Senior Night? Should be interesting!!:thumb:

Doesn't it always rain on senior night for Grant Co? I know it always did when I played. Grant should win this one. :banana:

Doesn't it always rain on senior night for Grant Co? I know it always did when I played. Grant should win this one. :banana:

 

Yes it seems that it does rain on Senior Night for Grant County. Must be one of those traditions!!:lol:

I'm really impressed with both of these teams. Grant is really on the right track in terms of developing a program. They'll go to the playoffs this year, I believe for the first time in their school's football history.

 

I came into the year thinking Jeffersontown had lost too many key players to have a great year under a first-year coach, but they've been very competitive.

 

If Jeffersontown doesn't keep pressure on Soden, he'll eat them up. But I think they will chase him all night long...the Chargers have tremendous speed. I have to go with Jtown, 28-21.

  • Author

This is going to be a great game, the seniors at Grant are really pumped for their senior night.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.