Jerry Jones exposed as gutless by Goodell's ruling

Pro Bowl QB, Pro Bowl RB, as good as it gets backup RB, Pro Bowl TE, 2 Pro Bowl WR's and an oline that has as much potential as anybody in the league.... better outscore them:lol: Actually the secondary has guys like Roy Williams and Terrance Newman out. Pac was a gamble but they got a steal back there in this years draft IMO. I'd much rather have an owner like Jones that plays to win then somebody like M. Brown who takes in criminals and sucks!

Being named a pro bowler doesn't mean you are a great player IMO.

Roy Williams (the safety) did not deserve it last year, he's awful IMO at covering any decent TE or WR.

And Roy Williams (the WR) hasn't made the pro bowl since 06 if I'm not mistaken.

I'm right there with you brother! Too many talented guys that would give it up for their team no matter what they had to do much like what Earnest Grahm did this weekend that don't get to play in the leauge while moron's like Henry+Jones get chance after chance. I think Godell or Jones one will tell Adam he is done for good!

Don't count on Jerry Jones doing that. He will let anyone play for his team if it means winning.

Being named a pro bowler doesn't mean you are a great player IMO.

Roy Williams (the safety) did not deserve it last year, he's awful IMO at covering any decent TE or WR.

And Roy Williams (the WR) hasn't made the pro bowl since 06 if I'm not mistaken.

The Pro Bowl is wattered down some because of injuries or people declining. It is still the top players in the league for the most part. Which player I named are you saying that wasn't deserving because T.O., Witten, Romo and Barber are all around the top at their respective positions.

Roy Williams isn't a cover guy and never has been. He is a head rocker at safety and it's pretty well known he hurts them in coverage or at least guys like Shockey+Cooley.

I don't know many teams in the NFL that wouldn't want R. Williams as their

3rd choice in the passing game. There is no disputing that one.

Don't count on Jerry Jones doing that. He will let anyone play for his team if it means winning.

I love his desire to win but don't agree with everything he does. I do think he was ticked the way that Pac made him look after he stuck his kneck out for him. As a Dallas fan I wish he would just say " With my desire to build us the best team I could I rolled the dice on Pac with a zero tolerance policy but he blew it". It's time to move on IMO.

The Pro Bowl is wattered down some because of injuries or people declining. It is still the top players in the league for the most part. Which player I named are you saying that wasn't deserving because T.O., Witten, Romo and Barber are all around the top at their respective positions.

Roy Williams isn't a cover guy and never has been. He is a head rocker at safety and it's pretty well known he hurts them in coverage or at least guys like Shockey+Cooley.

I don't know many teams in the NFL that wouldn't want R. Williams as their

3rd choice in the passing game. There is no disputing that one.

I was talking about the ones I mentioned. Roy Williams the safety, and the WR.

Here are some random thoughts on Jerry that I have. Bear with me here. I think that he has some "thugs" on his team for a couple of reasons. First, he has some huge salary eaters on his team already, TO, Romo, et.al., and to round out his roster, he takes guys like Tank Johnson, PacMan and the like that come with little salary and/or little risk financially not because they can't play, but because they come with so much baggage that they have brought their salary (or lack thereof) upon themselves. So, in the event that they work out, great!, you get a stellar player ( who would have been a substantial $ earner in the event they could act sensible) for little investment or you wash your hands of them sort of like he'll be doing with PacMan if they don't work out. Hope that wasn't clear as mud. Just my opinion, I may be waaaaay of base.

I understand what you are saying but there is a salary cap in the NFL so everybody has a shot to pay what they want. It's all about balancing things out which is what you are saying I think. That's why I would be ticked if I were a Chiefs fan. They keep saying "getting young and rebuilding". The Falcons said we were bad but that was last year. Right now they are playing like a 10 or so team in the NFL. The Bengals say "we are going to trade our oline and RB's.. tie all our money up in a couple of WR's and always be bad on defense".

I understand what you are saying but there is a salary cap in the NFL so everybody has a shot to pay what they want. It's all about balancing things out which is what you are saying I think. That's why I would be ticked if I were a Chiefs fan. They keep saying "getting young and rebuilding". The Falcons said we were bad but that was last year. Right now they are playing like a 10 or so team in the NFL. The Bengals say "we are going to trade our oline and RB's.. tie all our money up in a couple of WR's and always be bad on defense".

I think the Chiefs made a mistake when they first hired Herm Edwards...instead of committing to re-building the team from the word go, they tried to win that season. And, they did make the playoffs that year if I'm not mistaken, but I think they'd have been better served to start the process immediately because they weren't good enough to win the Super Bowl. Why not let the new coach implement his program and start re-building, rather than set him back a year or two by trying to overachieve and make a playoff appearance?

The Chiefs will be alright. They had a nice draft. Those guys need to get some experience and they can add some more pieces around them with the '09 draft and free agency. They have to get a QB though.

I think the Chiefs made a mistake when they first hired Herm Edwards...instead of committing to re-building the team from the word go, they tried to win that season. And, they did make the playoffs that year if I'm not mistaken, but I think they'd have been better served to start the process immediately because they weren't good enough to win the Super Bowl. Why not let the new coach implement his program and start re-building, rather than set him back a year or two by trying to overachieve and make a playoff appearance?

The Chiefs will be alright. They had a nice draft. Those guys need to get some experience and they can add some more pieces around them with the '09 draft and free agency. They have to get a QB though.

LJ is suspended at least this week. J. Charles has a chance to be good IMO. K. Smith should get some looks too.