Early Muzzleloader Season

spindoc

Who's ready? I just got back from Wallyworld and bought 2 drags to load up a bit of doe urine and drag around behind me. Can't wait to crack one with my Encore. Hands down my favorite gun to shoot that I own. It's solid out to 200yds. Here's hoping you guys get a chance at a good one. Hope the weather gets a bit chillier.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw my first dead spike of the year on the highway. (in Ohio) I always look at this as a four week sign. Despite the weather the rut will go on. I get excited thinking about that ole swollen neck.

The buck's or yours?:lol:

I must admit I get the privilege of sleeping with a beautiful girl every night and after nearly 15 years she continues to make me love sick and woozy. I am one of the lucky ones who married well.

She has an account on here doesn't she?;)

of course I'm kidding.:thumb:

I must admit I get the privilege of sleeping with a beautiful girl every night and after nearly 15 years she continues to make me love sick and woozy. I am one of the lucky ones who married well.

As am I george, Mrs. OR has put up with me for 22 years now. I don't know how but I am thankful she has.

She has an account on here doesn't she?;)

:laugh::laugh:

It is good to know that there are those still out there who are thankful for their spouse. Funny, most of these people also fear God and hunt. Just a coincidence? I don't think so. Back to the whole swollen neck thing, deer that get stupid in the rut make life easeir for fools like me.

Mrs. Spindoc is longsuffering therfore a virtuous woman.

No doubt! And her loins have produced an offspring who is arguably more inclined to be chasing the rut than his father. She's virtuous no doubt, and has developed tolerance as well!!:lol:

As long as we are comparing our better halves, and I do mean "Better" half. I think that mine has you both beat. A simple fact remians in that she has put up with me for 22years :scared:, now that is a sign of a good and patient, forgivig woman.

Guys like spindoc, cvillecat and Ram know what a job this would be from Mrs. Rambler. (I did not use the term "old" in the Mrs. name), I am a married man for quite a long time and have learned much better than that.;)

Besides that, she may accidentally read this:D

I love my wife dearly. She is a saint for putting up with me. However, she has yet to clean the and prepare the game that I bring home as she should. I shouldn't have to pluck the turkey or skin the deer. I have a difficult time convincing her that this would be, you know, more "traditional"