Pulaski 34 Southwestern 32 (JV)

Very entertaining game! A safety on the 1st possession of the game was the difference. Both teams played hard but both had costly turnovers. Alex Abner, Mason Flynn, Justin Cornett, Steven McQueen, & Logan Joseph( all freshmen or sophomores) did not play, nor will they play anymore JV this year. PC needs those guys on Friday nights. McQueen is the only one of that group you may see play JV this year. Tanner Burnett played all night long & Cody Boyd starts on the Freshman team. I'm not sure for SW, but I think one Epperson played, as well as the Floyd kid. Floyd ran the ball extremely well & broke off a couple of long TD runs. I'm sure Thursday night will be just as spirited in the Frosh. game & Friday night's Main Event will be amazing!! Great job by both teams tonight! PC just happened to be the better one tonight.

Very entertaining game! A safety on the 1st possession of the game was the difference. Both teams played hard but both had costly turnovers. Alex Abner, Mason Flynn, Justin Cornett, Steven McQueen, & Logan Joseph( all freshmen or sophomores) did not play, nor will they play anymore JV this year. PC needs those guys on Friday nights. McQueen is the only one of that group you may see play JV this year. Tanner Burnett played all night long & Cody Boyd starts on the Freshman team. I'm not sure for SW, but I think one Epperson played, as well as the Floyd kid. Floyd ran the ball extremely well & broke off a couple of long TD runs. I'm sure Thursday night will be just as spirited in the Frosh. game & Friday night's Main Event will be amazing!! Great job by both teams tonight! PC just happened to be the better one tonight.

Very nice win for the Maroons without Abner and Cornett especially. :thumb: It can make it tough if you don't have all your young players but Fridays are more important than Mondays. Somerset has had to play without Derrick Jackson and JP Henderlight in JV and has had Corey Jones and Clayton Stinger held out of a few as well.