Perry Central vs Clay Co

taz74

Which Team, You Taking in the Game  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team, You Taking in the Game

Perry has not shown a good showing the last two weeks.

I 'll go Clay by 10.

Last week was a no show by PCC there leader was not playing (amis) but he will be back for the Clay Co game. Will not be the same team on the field. PCC I think will win this game. GO DORES:fight:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Perry has not shown a good showing the last two weeks.

I 'll go Clay by 10.

Perry no show when they went to Whitley But the Hazard game that was a very good game. one sec on the clock hazard with a hail marry pass. What was not good about a game like that? The only thing i can think of was PCC lost.

Perry no show when they went to Whitley But the Hazard game that was a very good game. one sec on the clock hazard with a hail marry pass. What was not good about a game like that? The only thing i can think of was PCC lost.

Offense aside (with Amis returning).

PCC showed that they could not stop the pass, whitley had one long one called back and PCC let recievers get behind their DBs all night long. Whitley does not even pass the ball that well, and Clay does. How will PCC stop Zach Lewis? Even it gets into a scoring fest, Clay has the advantage, even with Amis playing, BTW why did he not play last week?

Offense aside (with Amis returning).

PCC showed that they could not stop the pass, whitley had one long one called back and PCC let recievers get behind their DBs all night long. Whitley does not even pass the ball that well, and Clay does. How will PCC stop Zach Lewis? Even it gets into a scoring fest, Clay has the advantage, even with Amis playing, BTW why did he not play last week?

First, PCC practiced for a running team which makes preparation for this type of game, you will have a tendency to practice for what a team is noted for doing. Trust me when I say EVERYBODY know that Clay Co likes passing the ball so therefore, it is just my opinion that Perry will practice against the passing game and will be ready come Friday. Now I am not saying that anybody will stop Lewis from throwing the ball because that is what he does and HE DOES IT WELL. The question should be will Clay have Hooker back and what about of their better backs which is also out with an injury from what I have heard. So, Perry will be ready for the throw. Regarding the Amis kid not playing last week, he had a slight tear behind his knee cap which is nothing big. He will recover just fine. The Coaches felt like it was better that he sat out one game just to be on the safe side.

First, PCC practiced for a running team which makes preparation for this type of game, you will have a tendency to practice for what a team is noted for doing. Trust me when I say EVERYBODY know that Clay Co likes passing the ball so therefore, it is just my opinion that Perry will practice against the passing game and will be ready come Friday. Now I am not saying that anybody will stop Lewis from throwing the ball because that is what he does and HE DOES IT WELL. The question should be will Clay have Hooker back and what about of their better backs which is also out with an injury from what I have heard. So, Perry will be ready for the throw. Regarding the Amis kid not playing last week, he had a slight tear behind his knee cap which is nothing big. He will recover just fine. The Coaches felt like it was better that he sat out one game just to be on the safe side.

Glad to hear that it was nothing serious.

I am sure that was a tough decision to make. But to the coaches credit they looked at the big picture and were not short sighted. Props to the coaches for making the right decision based on what was best for the kid first and the team second.