Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Houston/Colts Updates

Featured Replies

I just caught the last 5 minutes of this game. Unbelievable! :lol::lol::lol:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Well I went from having a bad fantasy QB day with Manning to having it end pretty good!

I'm not saying the defense isn't the reason but to say Manning done nothing is not accurate at all.

 

Yes it is....He made one play all game long, and people are going to act like he was the reason they won.

This is exactly why I can't stand Manning....The Defense did all the work, Manning has done nothing for the comeback.

 

I think most folks would be pretty happy with these numbers

 

CMP ATT YDS CMP% LNG TD INT RAT

..25...34..247..73.5....36...2...1...101

Got a game thread open, guys. Can a mod close this one?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.