Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans / Ravens Updates

Featured Replies

The Titans D has been their calling card for a number of years. They just need to settle down and they'll be fine. The Ravens D is playing very well and the Titans offense has been unable to move the ball. That is the real problem at this point. If you can't score, you can't win.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish I could watch that one....I love seeing Indy struggle.

 

It's fun. Hopefully somebody for Houston can get a few cheap shots in on Peyton.

That's a buzz kill.. Pick negated by a defensive holding..

It's fun. Hopefully somebody for Houston can get a few cheap shots in on Peyton.

 

:lol: Jim, I think we've found something you and I can agree on.

Chris Johnson is a tough little back. I just hope he doesn't get hurt--he gets a lot of carries and he's not very big.

Collins is getting much better protection on this drive. Keep it going, guys!

It's fun. Hopefully somebody for Houston can get a few cheap shots in on Peyton.

 

Why would you say that? I seem to remember when Palmer got hurt in the play with the Steelers Bengal fans almost went crazy..There is no reason to wish that upon people.

Chris Johnson is a tough little back. I just hope he doesn't get hurt--he gets a lot of carries and he's not very big.

 

He's going to feel it tomorrow.

Slaton just scored from the 1 to make it 27-10 Houston. :banana:

Why would you say that? I seem to remember when Palmer got hurt in the play with the Steelers Bengal fans almost went crazy..There is no reason to wish that upon people.

 

Note, he never said he wanted Manning to get hurt. Just that the Texans lay a couple good hard hits on him.

Why would you say that? I seem to remember when Palmer got hurt in the play with the Steelers Bengal fans almost went crazy..There is no reason to wish that upon people.

 

Because I hate how Peyton has been anointed as some sort of God. Cheap shots may be a bit excessive, but I shed no tears when Peyton takes a hard shot. I've disliked him for a really long time.

 

And there's no "almost" to it with your Bengals example. I still think the bulk of Bengals fandom has this idea in their head that the Steelers put a hit out on Palmer. Only when they had the Geathers-Trent Greene incident thrown back in their face did they finally clam up about it.

Haynesworth better get back in there if the Titans are to have any shot at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.