Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans / Ravens Updates

Featured Replies

Anybody watching this game?

 

Tennessee is falling apart and have a few players who are taking cheap shots on a regular basis.

 

If you're not watching it, I'd recommend turning it on.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the Ravens player giving the camera the bird on the sidelines after the TD?

  • Author

Finnegan & Albert Haynesworth both took some cheap shots.

 

Finnegan got in to it with Mark Clayton (WR for Baltimore). It was ruled a double-personal foul, and off-setting penalties.

 

Then Finnegan had a cheap, late hit on McGahee (which looked malicious) and got flagged for another personal foul. After that, Keith Bulluck (Ten's captain) and Finnegan exchanged some words before Bulluck pushed Finnegan.

 

Later that drive, Albert Haynesworth jumped off side and tackled Flacco to the ground. Somewhat surprisingly, that was only ruled an offside penalty. I thought we may see another personal foul there.

 

Then, naturally, Bulluck & Finnegan got into it a little bit on the sideline.

The Titans are taking cheap shots at each other in this one...:lol: It's almost as comical as the Bengals.

I don't get that game...I have Indy and Texans.

  • Author
Was the Ravens player giving the camera the bird on the sidelines after the TD?

 

I didn't see it....

  • Author
The Titans are taking cheap shots at each other in this one...:lol: It's almost as comical as the Bengals.

 

The Bengals don't have that type of fire.

 

But you're right, it is something that you'd expect to see from Cincinnati.

 

Pretty embarrassing for TN, really.

The Titans and Ravens have hated each other for years. This game is nothing compared to the games in the late '90s. It is par for the course for these two teams.

I don't get that game...I have Indy and Texans.

 

I wish I could watch that one....I love seeing Indy struggle.

Then Finnegan had a cheap, late hit on McGahee (which looked malicious) and got flagged for another personal foul.

 

Didn't look that cheap to me.. I thought it was kind of tick tack..

Finnegan lost his head for a second, but he is not a dirty player. He's a really good guy and I say that from personal experience. He does a lot of nice things for kids in our area that don't get publicity.

I wish I could watch that one....I love seeing Indy struggle.

 

They are really struggling.

  • Author
Didn't look that cheap to me.. I thought it was kind of tick tack..

 

It looked malicious to me. I watched it a few times, and it looked like Finnegan tried to rip off McGahee's head.

  • Author
Finnegan lost his head for a second, but he is not a dirty player. He's a really good guy and I say that from personal experience. He does a lot of nice things for kids in our area that don't get publicity.

 

Can't doubt that. But he lost his cool and is currently hurting the Titans more than helping them right now.

It looked malicious to me. I watched it a few times, and it looked like Finnegan tried to rip off McGahee's head.

 

Eh, I only saw it once so I'm not sure..

 

As long as Baltimore plays the field position game they should keep the lead. Both O's are horrid today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.