Corbin vs. Middlesboro predictions

Who will take home the prize?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take home the prize?

9. No discussion of ANY criminal behavior (charged or uncharged) in the high school forums. Discussion of adult criminal behavior is permitted in all non-high school forums. However, discussion of criminal behavior by juveniles (anyone under 18) is never permitted anywhere on BGP.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Corbin's offensive Mooris,Taylor,Lewallen Mmills and Hhayden will be agressive and make big runs possible for Watkins,Ttaylor, and Campbell this was the case against Lex Christain.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

The Hounds travel to Middlesboro this Friday for a huge district showdown, the winner will get home field advantage in post season play. Who takes home the prize?

Corbin is tough this year but, Middlesboro has a couple good weapons so Middlesboro will play good but, not win.

I think Caleb is probably the WYMT Player of the Week, noticed WYMT interviewing him today at the field house.

I think your right. He know's his responsibilty for this big district match-up. So does the rest of the offense along with the defense.

Good gosh drop the Bell County reference. This thread is about Corbin vs. Middlesboro. Not what if these teams played Bell County. Who cares if they don't play. Start a thread about it, if it's bothering you that much.

Corbin wins by 14.