Ohio Dem Secretary of State Bans Observers From Same Day Registration & Voting!!

Unbelievable!

Ohio Secretary of State Democrat Jennifer Brunner is behind a new rule in the state that allows Ohio citizens to register and vote on the same day.

That law went into effect today.

Jennifer Brunner has also directed county boards of elections to deny absentee ballots to thousands of qualified Ohio electors who support Senator John McCain who fail to check a box that was not mandated by Ohio law.

Link

OH SoS rejecting election observers; Perfect vehicle for election fraud

It's a perfect opportunity for them to come in, register at a temporary address like a homeless shelter or a YMCA or something like that. They can register at that address because they don't know where they're going to be tomorrow or next week."

Democrats may need to call former President Jimmy Carter home to certify the election of B. Hussein Obama, as Carter has done for other world leaders elected through fraud and intimidation.

And you try to swing voters the other way through fear. :rolleyes:

And you try to swing voters the other way through fear. :rolleyes:
:lol: Americans should be scared of Obama. Anybody who does not already see a problem with the Obama truth squads, his attempt to squelch free speech by intimidating media outlets, and the attempt to rig the presidential election in Ohio may in need of an intervention of some sort.

He's not picking people up off the street and taking them to vote where there are no observers allowed.
Ohio has no way to know that Obama is not busing homeless people to multiple precincts to cast duplicate votes. I believe that Obama will probably win Ohio by a wide margin and if that happens, McCain should unleash his lawyers on the state to try to prevent widespread voter fraud in future elections.

:lol: Americans should be scared of Obama. Anybody who does not already see a problem with the Obama truth squads, his attempt to squelch free speech by intimidating media outlets, and the attempt to rig the presidential election in Ohio may in need of an intervention of some sort.

So you believe there are reasons not to like Obama. That's fine. But the incessant use of his middle name is only meant to put fear into uneducated voters. A tactic like that is nothing short of ignorant.

Please tell me more about how Obama intimidates media outlets.

Ohio has no way to know that Obama is not busing homeless people to multiple precincts to cast duplicate votes. I believe that Obama will probably win Ohio by a wide margin and if that happens, McCain should unleash his lawyers on the state to try to prevent widespread voter fraud in future elections.

This is borderline retirement home conspiracy theory.

Also, can we get a link to this story from a more...how shall I say...partial site? Seems like to me like this website isn't the most credible. No major Ohio newspaper mentions it on their websites. But I suppose Obama has been intimidating the Ohio media, too.

So you believe there are reasons not to like Obama. That's fine. But the incessant use of his middle name is only meant to put fear into uneducated voters. A tactic like that is nothing short of ignorant.
:lol: Obama believes that his name will give him an advantage in the meetings that he will hold without preconditions with state sponsors of terror.

Those efforts have been discussed extensively in other threads. If you want more details, try Googling "Obama WGN intimidate" or "MIssouri Obama truth squads."

Also, can we get a link to this story from a more...how shall I say...partial site? Seems like to me like this website isn't the most credible. No major Ohio newspaper mentions it on their websites. But I suppose Obama has been intimidating the Ohio media, too.
UKPat02, if you don't like my sources, start your own thread, I'm not going to do your work for you simply because you don't like the source I post.

I found the following story in the left-leaning Columbus Dispatch by searching "Democrat Jennifer Brunner observers" on Google.com:

Republicans sue Brunner over voting observers

Friday, October 3, 2008 4:27 PM

By Mark Niquette

THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

Republicans filed a new lawsuit today in the Ohio Supreme Court against Democratic Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner, this time challenging her position not to allow observers at in-person absentee voting sites.

The lawsuit was filed this afternoon by former Franklin County Commissioner Dewey Stokes, who said he was turned away as an observer today. It is the latest in a series of lawsuits over disputes about absentee voting in Ohio.

Brunner has advised county elections boards that because the legislature specifically allowed observers under certain circumstances -- but not for the casting of absentee ballots -- she doesn't think the law allows it.

The first-term Democrat also has noted that bipartisan teams of elections workers handle absentee votes when they are cast and that observers are allowed when absentee ballots are processed and counted.

But the Ohio Republican Party, which says it is concerned about fraud, successfully convinced a federal judge to issue a temporary restraining order allowing obervers Tuesday on the first day of absentee voting.

No he said that there are reasons to FEAR B. Hussein Obama, BIG DIFFERENCE.

I didn't like the idea of a Kerry presidency. The idea of a B. Hussein Obama presidency scares me to death.