Letcher Central 47 Leslie Co. 0

STRIKE3

Leslie is now 0-5 on the season. They have been outscored 224-8. The only 2 games they have even a slight chance at winning are against Knott County & maybe North Laurel but I don't think they will win either.

Good luck Leslie.

They will have no shot against NL.

Oh, you mean the same NL who will likely have 1 win going into that match up? Gotcha...:thumb:

I didn't say they would win. I said if their going to get a win, NL and Knott would be the easiest to get it against. :thumb:

Based on What????

Leslie is weak, but North only has one player....Wardrup, but he is a heck of an athlete.

If you are on the field you have a chance to win. AND North may (like years past) may have thrown in the towel by then.

Oh, you mean the same NL who will likely have 1 win going into that match up? Gotcha...:thumb:

I didn't say they would win. I said if their going to get a win, NL and Knott would be the easiest to get it against. :thumb:

Yeah, that's the same NL team I'm talking about.

Let me ask you though, is this the same Leslie team that has scored 8 points ON THE SEASON?:thumb:

Based on What????

Leslie is weak, but North only has one player....Wardrup, but he is a heck of an athlete.

If you are on the field you have a chance to win. AND North may (like years past) may have thrown in the towel by then.

Based on me knowing what a touchdown is and Leslie doesn't.

You're talking about a team that has scored one touchdown all year, and hasn't been competitive in one game they have played in, not one. NL has been competitive in a few if not all of their games.

So that's what my post is based on.:thumb:

Based on me knowing what a touchdown is and Leslie doesn't.

You're talking about a team that has scored one touchdown all year, and hasn't been competitive in one game they have played in, not one. NL has been competitive in a few if not all of their games.

So that's what my post is based on.:thumb:

:lol: :laugh:

Wow. You do know that NL has been beaten by an AVERAGE of 20 PPG right??? They have only been competetive in 1 of those games. Nice try though...:thumb:

:lol: :laugh:

Wow. You do know that NL has been beaten by an AVERAGE of 20 PPG right??? They have only been competetive in 1 of those games. Nice try though...:thumb:

Well lets see where you're worng here.....

NL has actually WON a game, so that means they would have been competitive in that one, which was against Lawrence Co., who apparently is the best 0-6 team of all time. They lost 51-29 to South Laurel, even if it doesn't look like it, they were also competitive in that game. LCC only beat them by 3, I guess you could say that's a competitive game, right? And Pulaski beat them by 17, pretty sure that's competitve as well. So that looks like atleast 4 games they we're competitive in.:thumb:

Well lets see where you're worng here.....

NL has actually WON a game, so that means they would have been competitive in that one, which was against Lawrence Co., who apparently is the best 0-6 team of all time. They lost 51-29 to South Laurel, even if it doesn't look like it, they were also competitive in that game. LCC only beat them by 3, I guess you could say that's a competitive game, right? And Pulaski beat them by 17, pretty sure that's competitve as well. So that looks like atleast 4 games they we're competitive in.:thumb:

edit.

PM'd response.