Bellevue 61 Bracken County 22

mcpapa

The game really turned in to a game of total domination by Bellevue's first team. All 22 points came while the Tigers JV squad was in and Bracken kept their starters in (not a real smart move by that coach).

Wills, Buckler, Barrett, and Hegge were the stars for the Bellevue offense.

The game really turned in to a game of total domination by Bellevue's first team. All 22 points came while the Tigers JV squad was in and Bracken kept their starters in (not a real smart move by that coach).

Wills, Buckler, Barrett, and Hegge were the stars for the Bellevue offense.

Not a whole lot of bodies to put out there...don't want to get anyone hurt obviously.

Wow good game Bellevue and Richard throwing three td's wow.

This is not a big suprise to the community as it might be for someone who doesn't follow the football team very well. Bellevue has discovered a quarterbacks coach for Wills.. His name I was told is Tim Atwell, i believe. Haven't heard too much about him, except that he is really bringing this passing game along. My co-workers son says that Coach Eckstein and Coach Atwell spend a very good portion of the practice using eachothers knowledge to come up with adjustments to different plays. If this team develops a passing attack, just wow!.... Good luck Bellevue, every game i've attended this year i've heard the fight song keep it up!!! :dancingpa

This is not a big suprise to the community as it might be for someone who doesn't follow the football team very well. Bellevue has discovered a quarterbacks coach for Wills.. His name I was told is Tim Atwell' date=' i believe. Haven't heard too much about him, except that he is really bringing this passing game along. My co-workers son says that Coach Eckstein and Coach Atwell spend a very good portion of the practice using eachothers knowledge to come up with adjustments to different plays. If this team develops a passing attack, just wow!.... Good luck Bellevue, every game i've attended this year i've heard the fight song keep it up!!! :dancingpa[/quote']

I know it's not a big surprise i am a Bellevue graduate but the wow i was speaking off is Wills throwing so well. When i was there he wasn't as developed as he is now.

I know it's not a big surprise i am a Bellevue graduate but the wow i was speaking off is Wills throwing so well. When i was there he wasn't as developed as he is now.

It's not like he was throwing fourty or fifty yard bombs. The coaches have figured out the strength to the passing game and it's throwing short and letting their athletes run with it. He had two little dink/screen passes to Thomas Barret that one went for like 70 yards, and another, which was the same play I believe go for about 30 or 40.. The way the offense is expending they are and D coaches nightmare...

It's not like he was throwing fourty or fifty yard bombs. The coaches have figured out the strength to the passing game and it's throwing short and letting their athletes run with it. He had two little dink/screen passes to Thomas Barret that one went for like 70 yards' date=' and another, which was the same play I believe go for about 30 or 40.. The way the offense is expending they are and D coaches nightmare...[/quote']

Oh i know. I sure wouldn't want to be dayton's defensive coach about now.:ylsuper: