Scott/CovCath Prediction

Oscar

Who will be the winner?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the winner?

• Eagles
    • Colonels

Why do they have no chance? Is CCH just that amazing, and Scott completely horrible.

That was an ignorant statement in a way. Always a chance. Not trying to start drama, but Scott does have a chance and I completely disagree with you Eagle 4 Life

ALWAYS A CHANCE! Way to go granpa1951 We're with you all the way!:banana:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do they have no chance? Is CCH just that amazing, and Scott completely horrible.

That was an ignorant statement in a way. Always a chance. Not trying to start drama, but Scott does have a chance and I completely disagree with you Eagle 4 Life

I agree with you there is always a chance and hopefully it is this year. However I do believe the Scott people are making way to much out of starting 2-0 against a 1st year Varsity program and against a 1A school that lost just about everyone from a decent team last year. Let's all just see what happens starting tonight.:thumb::thumb:

You dont have to agree with me thats part of people's opinions. Whats so ignorant about what I said. After the game tonight send me a message telling me how ignorant my statement was. I even said if Campbell sticks with Scott he will change things just not this year. Again I would love to see them win just dont think it will happen this year and if thats an ignorant statement then oh well.