Rockcastle 28 Madison Southern 6

goat

^While I don't think Rockcastle's offense was overly impressive (most likely due to the weather conditions), Southern's offensive line is invisible....Rico and the poor QB were getting hit nearly at the snap every play....

I am not arguing that fact at all, and really and truley it rained for the whole second quarter and was not that big of a factor for either offense. Good luck to the Eagles and Rockets the rest ot the year.

Yes, Mt. Vernon did win the game, but it wasn't dominating as some of you say. Rockcastle needs better play from their QB. Southern's defense held Bishop to under 30 yards and picked him off once. Nice win for you guys, but this is not a very tough team.

Wasn't dominating ! Rockcastle 348 total yards, Madison Southern -11 total yards. Enough said.:dancingpa

Wasn't dominating ! Rockcastle 348 total yards, Madison Southern -11 total yards. Enough said.:dancingpa

I don't believe this is right. Bishop only had 6 yards or something like that passing, and their tailback had 128 yards rushing. Plus you are forgetting the 90 yard plus kick return for a touchdown by Rico Brown. Rockcastle did not have 348 in total yards.