Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lou. Central @ Manual updates

Featured Replies

Manual 13

Central 0 8:27 2nd

 

Manual scores on 70 yd run by James Clay (pass failed)

25 yd pass Harness to Hawk (Burnett kick)

Manual 13

Central 7 1:23 2nd

  • Author

James Clay 24 yd run

2 pt pass failed

 

Central 21

Manual 19 00:26 3rd

I just heard on the X game that central is leading, I think they said 21-19. I'll post more if I hear it (and actually listen) again.

I just heard on the X game that central is leading, I think they said 21-19. I'll post more if I hear it (and actually listen) again.

 

 

You must have heard it from Pete. :D

  • Author

44 yd td run by Chance Hughes, kick good

Central 28

Manual 19 6:59 4th

  • Author

18 yd td run Marcus Helm for Manual

Burnett's kick good

 

Central 28

Manual 26 2:09 4th

  • Author

kickoff is a touchback, Manual has all 3 timeouts

  • Author

Central stuffed on 1st down, timeout M

Central stuffed on 2nd for 1 yd timeout M 1:57 left 3rd and 9

  • Author

5yd gain when QB rushed after pass wasn't open, timeout M

1:47 4th, Cen ball on own 26 3rd and 4

  • Author

bad snap punter tries to kick ball and whiffs, Manual's Nick Brown jumps on it for a TOUCHDOWN:dancingpa

 

Marcus Helm on pat rush

 

kickoff is touchback

 

on 1st down int by Patrick Ledford soph LB

 

Manual ball on Cen 15

  • Author

Manual faces 4th and 29 after sack and 2 runs and delay of game

00:31:6 left in game

  • Author

Harness keeps, Central takes over on own 31 with :27 seconds

Travis Carroll intercepts ball and Harness downs it

 

Manual wins 34-28

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.