Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 2008/09

Featured Replies

Owen County finished 19-10 with a trip to the 8th region tournament. What must they do to improve on last season?

They should be the favorite in the region Class A tournament being held in their house. They lost a couple of nice players but still are well coached and will be a solid team.

I dont know about that. Gallatin has been playing together for a while now, graduating none last year. I believe they should be favored.

I dont know about that. Gallatin has been playing together for a while now, graduating none last year. I believe they should be favored.

 

Owen has had Gallatin's number for the past few season. Maybe you are right and it will change this year.

 

Home court in the A tournament is huge and Owen will have great support for their team in Owenton.

Everyone except Cochran and Williams.

The majority of the scoring! They should have a DOWN year.

Lot's of tradition here. There have been a couple of years in the "internet" age when Owen didn't have a winning season or didn't make the Regional tournament. They have both never happened in the same year. They just seem to always have a new group ready to step in and take over. I would expect the same to happen this year.

I guess you got to watch them this summer.

The majority of the scoring! They should have a DOWN year.

 

I would expect them to win at least 15 games this season but I could be wrong. They will miss the two who graduated but the rest of the team have experience and they have an outstanding freshman coming into the starting line up at the point guard spot.

Be interesting to see how the Lady Rebels are doing come January 1. December will be the period in which this team determines who the next scorers are.

 

I didn't see anyone who could hit the boards besides Williams last year...who's moving up into that role?

Be interesting to see how the Lady Rebels are doing come January 1. December will be the period in which this team determines who the next scorers are.

 

I didn't see anyone who could hit the boards besides Williams last year...who's moving up into that role?

 

I expect that Echo Kemper will be the leading rebounder this year but may not be able to replace Williams' 13-14 rebounds per game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.