Green Co. Dragons/Hazard Bulldogs

Who wins this one?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Green County Dragons
    • Hazard Bulldogs

Hazard wants to prove something this year and it starts with Green Co., I think.

I suspect Green County wants to prove something this year, too. Like Hazard, the Dragons were undefeated in the regular season. Unlike Hazard, who made it to the 1A state semifinals before losing to Lexington Christian, Green County was knocked out by Metcalfe County in the 2A second round.

Like previous posters have said, it should be a great game.

What factors will determine the outcome of this game. Since most on this thread have picked Hazard, then what is it that Hazard does that may cause the Dragons some trouble?

If you have picked the Dragons then what do you think will factor in them picking up the win?

:thumb:

What factors will determine the outcome of this game. Since most on this thread have picked Hazard, then what is it that Hazard does that may cause the Dragons some trouble?

If you have picked the Dragons then what do you think will factor in them picking up the win?

:thumb:

I picked Green Co mainly because they dress and play alot of kids and depth usually means something early in the year when it's still hot and humid. If this game were later in the year, it would be a tossup and who knows, it may be anyways...