Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart/Bracken County scrimmage?

Featured Replies

I believe these 2 were supposed to have scrimmaged last night in Brooksville. Does anyone that went have any details? Score,etc. Thanks.

Bracken County 1st team scored 4 TD's Brossart 0.

 

Bracken 2nd Team 2 TD's Brossart 1

  • Author
Bracken County 1st team scored 4 TD's Brossart 0.

 

Bracken 2nd Team 2 TD's Brossart 1

 

Kind of a surprise since Bracken did little of nothing in their first scrimmage against a team similar to Brossart

Well I'm happy for Bracken, after not having exactly up to par seasons for as long as I can remember. It has to be nice to win no matter the situation, scrimmage or not.

Scrimmage or not, I am sure that the Polar Bears loved beating Brossart.
Bracken County and Brossart will play in the 2009 regular season next year.

 

I'm sorry to hear that Bracken County held the upper hand in this scrimmage. I know that Matt Reinhart and his staff have been working 24/7 to mold this group of Mustangs into a cohesive, competitive football team.

 

Congrats and best wishes to Bracken County. Perhaps this will serve as a springboard to bigger/better things in Brooksville.

Brossart played decent except giving up the long plays and turning the ball over and you can't win doing that. The kids play hard and looked real good at times but they need to eliminate the little things.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.