Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soccer question about V / JV

Featured Replies

I was told by someone that once you start a varsity soccer game you can no longer play JV. I've never heard of this. I can't seem to find anythng on KHSAA. Does anybody know if this is true.

I have never heard of anything like that???

I was told by someone that once you start a varsity soccer game you can no longer play JV. I've never heard of this. I can't seem to find anythng on KHSAA. Does anybody know if this is true.

 

That someone doesn't know what the heck they're talking about.

I was told by someone that once you start a varsity soccer game you can no longer play JV. I've never heard of this. I can't seem to find anythng on KHSAA. Does anybody know if this is true.
Baloney!!!

That is rediculous. That would hurt a small school!!

No, not accurate. However, you cannot transfer to another local school without sitting a year if you play one game at the varsity level.

No, not accurate. However, you cannot transfer to another local school without sitting a year if you play one game at the varsity level.
Welcome to BGP socdoc and be sure to visit the New Member forum....thumb[1].gif

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/forumd...aysprune=&f=34

 

Read the "Everything a Rookie" thread and it will answer, any questions.

Very well could be a coach's rule. There are no KHSAA rules on JV, but most coaches have their own rules on who plays JV or not. It could be a rule on your team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.