NKY Freshmen Football

kyvince

How are the Freshmen teams looking? Are young Birds going to dominate this year? Is the True (Sp?) kid from the Spartans going to be the featured back?

How is SK going to be? What about Covcath, NewCath and Dixie?

I hear HC should be loaded this year, much like their Jr. class was a couple years ago.

How are the Freshmen teams looking? Are young Birds going to dominate this year? Is the True (Sp?) kid from the Spartans going to be the featured back?

I hear HC should be loaded this year, much like their Jr. class was a couple years ago.

Does this True kid play for Highlands? Let's hear about him.

I just saw Scott and Lloyd's Freshman scrimmage and I thought the Scott team looked fairly decent. Coach Rousch (formerly from Summit View Middle School) has got a fair amount of kids out (by Scott's standards) and appears to be doing well. The offense looks like it will be exciting to watch...

Does this True kid play for Highlands? Let's hear about him.

Without seeing him play yet on the gridiron I can only tell you I have seen him on the basketball court and he is a very physical looking kid. I am sure he will develop into a very good back for the Birds. However, with that said there are a couple of other names to watch out of the Frosh Bird backfield this season and I would assume those would be Dupont and Ringwald. Needless to say the skilled positions will be very good for the Bird Frosh.

I just saw Scott and Lloyd's Freshman scrimmage and I thought the Scott team looked fairly decent. Coach Rousch (formerly from Summit View Middle School) has got a fair amount of kids out (by Scott's standards) and appears to be doing well. The offense looks like it will be exciting to watch...

I was there too. Scott's Freshmen (30 kids/some 8th graders) team is light years ahead of where they were last year. Rousch is a heck of a football coach. Don't know how many games they will win but they will be a whole lot better than last years team.

Scott Varsity looks like it still has its work cut out for them.

HC is loaded with Kyle Fuller at quarterback and Eric Walker speed, they will be hard to stop. Also seemed to soundly handle the Conner O.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13