Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Housley Eligibility?

Featured Replies

Seems like Newport looses a lot of their talented players to other schools often. Not saying that it happens all the time - it just seems to happen often.

 

Enlighten me on who Killercats. I dont remember hearing too much of this in the past. Outside of a couple kids I just heard that went to CC and I think that was a couple of footballers.

I have said this before kids in Northern Ky bounce around like a hot potatoe.

 

Dan Quayle would be proud. :thumb:

Enlighten me on who Killercats. I dont remember hearing too much of this in the past. Outside of a couple kids I just heard that went to CC and I think that was a couple of footballers.[/quoteF

 

 

For example - Josh Connor / Travis Alford / Kidwell family / Koester / Allen / Ilg boys / that's the most recent that come to mind.

 

All of them have had ties with Newport and chose to leave Newport and I can't blame them at all. Good decision on their part. .

Enlighten me on who Killercats. I dont remember hearing too much of this in the past. Outside of a couple kids I just heard that went to CC and I think that was a couple of footballers.[/quoteF

 

 

For example - Josh Connor / Travis Alford / Kidwell family / Koester / Allen / Ilg boys / that's the most recent that come to mind.

 

All of them have had ties with Newport and chose to leave Newport and I can't blame them at all. Good decision on their part. .

 

Josh Connor? What ties were there?

 

Josh Connor? What ties were there?

 

Josh Connor originally was student at Milder Dean school and Newport and if I remember correctly he transferred to St. Therse in Southgate his 6th or 7th grade year. IMO - a fine young man and I beleive it has paid off for him to go to Highlands.

How good is this Housley kid? Anyone have his stats? Is he ranked anywhere in state/national rankings?

 

Josh Connor? What ties were there?

 

We can even go farther back: Kyle Napier. Posey, Dan Schwalbach all went to NCC after going through the 8th grade in Newport schools. I guess the grass is greener on the other side.

Is it really greener? Or do they just think it is greener?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.