BGP Members On Facebook

thegooch

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, you know, find the BGP group on facebook and then add us through there. :cool:

Yes, that's what I said, but put your BGP name on your facebook status, so when someone requests you as a friend they know who they're requesting. Otherwise they'd have no clue. I'm already a member on the BGP facebook group.... have been sense we started it.

Yes, that's what I said, but put your BGP name on your facebook status, so when someone requests you as a friend they know who they're requesting. Otherwise they'd have no clue.

If I don't recognize the name I figure that will be it. I don't often get requests from folks I don't know without a reason.

By the way the only reason I can remember your name from on here is when ever I see it on facebook it catches my eye. I had a football coach with the same last name, the only other guy I knew with your last name, but he was a young black fella, with a completely shaved bald head, and alot of excitement when he'd talk. Probably one of my favorite football coaches. Just funny because of the obvious physical difference.

By the way the only reason I can remember your name from on here is when ever I see it on facebook it catches my eye. I had a football coach with the same last name, the only other guy I knew with your last name, but he was a young black fella, with a completely shaved bald head, and alot of excitement when he'd talk. Probably one of my favorite football coaches. Just funny because of the obvious physical difference.

Yeah there seem to be about three groups of people with my last name.

1) The ones from Ireland

2) The ones from Germany

3) The ones who are African American

While I have Irish blood as well I fall into group 2. Although group 2 is quite rare to find.