Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 2008

Featured Replies

I think Cooper could come out and surprise Conner. The majority of the kids come from Conner and I wouldn't be surprised if this develops into a nice rivalry.

 

I think you're right about a Cooper-Conner rivalry, however, I don't see this game as turning out to be remotely close this year. Conner will have a solid team this year and did not really lose much in terms of starting talent to Cooper. I'm sure Cooper will be able to compete well in this district eventually, but it's going to take some time to build their program and they are going to absorb some pretty one-sided defeats along the way (as would be expected).

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're right about a Cooper-Conner rivalry, however, I don't see this game as turning out to be remotely close this year. Conner will have a solid team this year and did not really lose much in terms of starting talent to Cooper. I'm sure Cooper will be able to compete well in this district eventually, but it's going to take some time to build their program and they are going to absorb some pretty one-sided defeats along the way (as would be expected).

 

:thumb:Agree. Conner by whatever they want it to be...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.