Cooper 2008

I think Cooper could come out and surprise Conner. The majority of the kids come from Conner and I wouldn't be surprised if this develops into a nice rivalry.

I think you're right about a Cooper-Conner rivalry, however, I don't see this game as turning out to be remotely close this year. Conner will have a solid team this year and did not really lose much in terms of starting talent to Cooper. I'm sure Cooper will be able to compete well in this district eventually, but it's going to take some time to build their program and they are going to absorb some pretty one-sided defeats along the way (as would be expected).

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're right about a Cooper-Conner rivalry, however, I don't see this game as turning out to be remotely close this year. Conner will have a solid team this year and did not really lose much in terms of starting talent to Cooper. I'm sure Cooper will be able to compete well in this district eventually, but it's going to take some time to build their program and they are going to absorb some pretty one-sided defeats along the way (as would be expected).

:thumb:Agree. Conner by whatever they want it to be...