Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Three

Featured Replies

Are you taking Louis Lipps or Mark Bavaro?

 

I was looking at taking Rodney Hampton...

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I think I'd rather have Ottis "O.J." Anderson

  • Author

Before you guys start chomping at the bit, it could be as late as tomorrow evening (Thursday) before NamecipS get to make his pick due to family commitments and work restrictions.

Before you guys start chomping at the bit, it could be as late as tomorrow evening (Thursday) before NamecipS get to make his pick due to family commitments and work restrictions.

 

He is killing me, lol.

So NamecipS won't be around till tomorrow evening? I might PM someone a list of players I want...

I'll handle it for ya lol.

 

By someone, I meant someone who isn't picking before me :lol:.

By someone, I meant someone who isn't picking before me :lol:.

 

Haha, yeah I know...that is the only reason I said that. Knew you wouldn't hand them over, lol.

I may not pick again until next week.

Well the delay has given me plenty of time to get my draft board set up perfectly. :lol:

 

I have about two players I'd love to get with my next pick. Watch both go before I pick...

^Since you have two RB's, I am guessing that I won't be taking one of your picks.

 

I may not pick again until next week.

At least you have had one so far, lol. I am still waiting to join the excitment.

  • Author

3.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - QB Ben Roethlisberger PITT

3.02 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - QB Derek Anderson CLEV

3.03 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Jonathan Stewart CAR

3.04 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

3.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

3.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

3.07 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

3.08 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

3.09 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

3.10 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

3.11 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

3.12 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

3.13 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

3.14 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

3.15 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) -

3.16 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.