Next Year's Favorites

Next Years Top Teams  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Next Years Top Teams

In the Louisville area in the 6th region, Bullitt East returns most of their team that made it to the 6th region final. PRP is always tough, yet loses 4 highly talented seniors, including Mr. Baseball. In the 7th, Manual returns most of their team including their top 2 pitchers. Eastern returns the number 1 and number 2 pitchers, Dunaway and Toombs. Trinity returns much of their line-up. St. X had a senior driven team and will be challenged to develop their players for next year. Male, too, returns some players. Christian Academy cannot be left out of the discussion any more. Coach Gray and his staff are getting the most from their players.

Pretty good analysis of the Louisville teams. I think Male, Eastern, and Bullitt East will be the top teams. David Johns moves over to Eastern from Ballard after sitting out a year to join the pitchers listed above along with Ben Lady.

Alphin and Bowles lead Bullitt East. Wilson, Metry, Kelly, and Grisham all return for Male along with a boat load of pitching. Rueff, Berry, Bowling, Littrell, and Brian all return.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: Wow, no matter what the poll may be about you always find a way to throw a negative line out at Harrison. I don't know what it is about you camel fans, but you all just hate the Breds. I mean now that i think about it, it makes since why. But get over it. Brandon Martin may have dominated on the mound (everytime) but, he did not have the greatest bat on the team. He came around and got 2 key hits against the Colts of west j. But if i recall correctly he didn't really win any games for the breds at the plate. Any of these yound breds can work hard and become the pitcher that Brandon was. Brandon was a great young man and will be greatly missed by the breds. But he's in the past, the breds have to move on.

Hunh, what does this have to do with the Camel fans. It looks like your gripe is with the Breds.