Raceland Aries League

By mid season Raceland will be either one or two in the region. Rowan being the other one, the rest of the region is up for grabs.

Ive watched alot of the's games and that will be interesting to see. There are some teams that might suprise some people.

Ive watched alot of the's games and that will be interesting to see. There are some teams that might suprise some people.

I've been waiting for someone to report on Russells new coaches and their different style of play , how did they look ?

I've been waiting for someone to report on Russells new coaches and their different style of play , how did they look ?

I watched them tonight they both seem to have the girls attention. And the team didn't look to bad either. For haveing a new coaching staff.

Coach Reed is doing fine. The one lady asst. seems to be more of a cheer leader than a coach. IMO Good Luck Lady Devils

I was told that Raceland had a girl go down with a broken arm(wrist) hope everything is fine and wish her a speedy recovery.

The young lady Ram is Christina Baldridge I hope it is not to serious and get to see her on the volleyball and basketball court soon.

The young lady Ram is Christina Baldridge I hope it is not to serious and get to see her on the volleyball and basketball court soon.

I, too, hope Chirstina gets back out on the court(s) soon, but it looks like a six week recovery at this point. Let's hope all these injuries for the Lady Rams are nearing an end...it seems this group has had more than their share of bumps, breaks and bruises.