Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland Aries League

Featured Replies

Any reports from this summer league?

By mid season Raceland will be either one or two in the region. Rowan being the other one, the rest of the region is up for grabs.

  • Author

Madeline have you forgotten about an Ashland squad that returns everyone?

By mid season Raceland will be either one or two in the region. Rowan being the other one, the rest of the region is up for grabs.

 

Are you going on what you have seen in games being played at Raceland ?

By mid season Raceland will be either one or two in the region. Rowan being the other one, the rest of the region is up for grabs.

 

Ive watched alot of the's games and that will be interesting to see. There are some teams that might suprise some people.

Ive watched alot of the's games and that will be interesting to see. There are some teams that might suprise some people.

 

I've been waiting for someone to report on Russells new coaches and their different style of play , how did they look ?

I've been waiting for someone to report on Russells new coaches and their different style of play , how did they look ?

I watched them tonight they both seem to have the girls attention. And the team didn't look to bad either. For haveing a new coaching staff.

I've been waiting for someone to report on Russells new coaches and their different style of play , how did they look ?

 

Coach Reed is doing fine. The one lady asst. seems to be more of a cheer leader than a coach. IMO Good Luck Lady Devils

I was told that Raceland had a girl go down with a broken arm(wrist) hope everything is fine and wish her a speedy recovery.

I was told that Raceland had a girl go down with a broken arm(wrist) hope everything is fine and wish her a speedy recovery.

 

The young lady Ram is Christina Baldridge I hope it is not to serious and get to see her on the volleyball and basketball court soon.

I don't think that there is a team in KY that has been more snakebit by injury than Raceland.

The young lady Ram is Christina Baldridge I hope it is not to serious and get to see her on the volleyball and basketball court soon.

 

I, too, hope Chirstina gets back out on the court(s) soon, but it looks like a six week recovery at this point. Let's hope all these injuries for the Lady Rams are nearing an end...it seems this group has had more than their share of bumps, breaks and bruises.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.