Indiana 83 Kentucky 82

Sorrell is a very good player and could easily play at EKU or WKU. I believe he will have 15-18 points today in the Gardens. Surprised that Slone only got 12 minutes and scored 2 points. Look for a double figure game and more minutes from him today. Brown and Stewart are very good players and shocked they didn't score a point. They too will contribute more in the Gardens today.

Miller and Hopson must have better games today and I believe they will. Mack will put up around 20 points today and show why he will make some kind of player for Butler.

KY wins today in the Garden by 12 points and if not for the turnovers in Conseco would have a sweep of the annual series.

What's your knock on Sorrell? Looks like he had a productive 26 minutes to me, why single him out?

As for Hopson, he had six turnovers in 18 minutes, no coach would keep playing a kid who's giving the ball away like that.

No knock on Sorrell, I was just wondering why a more high profile player in Hopson didn't get as much playing time as Sorrell did.

Edited by Tiger1

No knock on Sorrell, I was just wondering why a more high profile player in Hopson didn't get as much playing time as Sorrell did.

Because as stated before, the time he was in there all he did was turn the ball over.