region 10

What kind of talent is there going to be this year in region 10. There have been many teams that graduated great players. What teams are ranked at the top and what wild card teams are there to look out for? Looking for your opinions!

It will be Montgomery Counties to win or lose... no doubt about it... they lose Maggie Prewitt, but Lee, Elizabeth Prewitt, Mary Jehik all return from last year's squad...

GRC will also be tough, lost a few quality players and will need a new inside presence but should contend to go deep into the region tournament..

Paris, Bourbon County, and Mason County lost a ton of girls (Litsinger, Chambers, Cline, Norton, Livengood, Davis, Brooks, Fortsythe, Jones, etc)... basically the nucleus of each squad...

The depth of the region will not be as good next year IMO, but I am sure there will be some new faces appear and make the region tournament a halfway competitive one... but the Indians are by far the class...

Also look for St Pat. I've heard they are playing very well this summer in some tournaments outside the local area. Coach Douglas will have some

experience coming back this year.

Interesting point... and I agree... I saw them several times in the Kentucky Bank Holiday Tournament at Bourbon County and liked the way they played...

They lose Beth Nolder, but everyone else returns... Parker, Weber, Chamberlain, and Pfeffer providing senior leadership... I wouldn't be surprised to see them win the 39th....

Brossart should also rebound to have a better year IMO...