Highlands Frosh 2008

Who do the Baby Birds have coming in this year? I know a few of the boys and know they are working hard already with some grueling conditioning. Here are some names I know who should be excellent contributors.

Lineman- Trapp, Napier, Wehby, Noppenberger, Sester, Dressman, Meyer

Backs- Ben Dupont, Jake True, Joe Ringwald, Austin Sheehan, Josh Quillen, Colin Pendery

QB's- Patrick Towles, CArter New

Im probably leaving out some kids but these are who I know of and one pleasant surprise is the addition of Jake True who came into the district last year and Josh Quillen. Jake is a beast who was a stud for the Spartans in the NKYFL and Josh Quillen played in the FTJRFL but attended Dayton. I hear he has been at the summer workouts and from the looks of how he played last year as an 8th grader he will be vying for a starting spot.

The QB spot should be competetive as well with two different styles the coaches get to choose from in a drop back passing Towles and a roll out scrambling Carter New.

All I know is that they better stop walking to get water or some upper classmen are going to have some "constructive criticism" for them!

Now that is funny. If it continues, they should just do what we used to do when I was in school and have the Frosh go against 1st team Varsity Defense for about 30 minutes when the pads are handed out.

Now that is funny. If it continues, they should just do what we used to do when I was in school and have the Frosh go against 1st team Varsity Defense for about 30 minutes when the pads are handed out.

There's a lawsuit waiting to happen...

No Kidding. But gryche11 played back in the day of leather helmets. That was a different era in many ways.:lol:

No Kidding. But gryche11 played back in the day of leather helmets. That was a different era in many ways.:lol:

Maybe at Bellevue!!!! I swear we had normal helmets at Highlands. Shouldn't you be doing some jumping jacks getting ready for the passing camp.:laugh: