Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Matt Walls Transfering to UK as a Walk on?

Featured Replies

  • Author
How many chairs are on the UK bench???????

 

Not all walkons dress! :cool:

I would have bet a plug nickel he ended up on Georgetown's bench.......Happy is very good at talking to disgruntled d-1 players.

I would have bet a plug nickel he ended up on Georgetown's bench.......Happy is very good at talking to disgruntled d-1 players.

 

I see that before UK.

  • Author
I would have bet a plug nickel he ended up on Georgetown's bench.......Happy is very good at talking to disgruntled d-1 players.

 

In all reality I think that would be the best place for him!

It was on the news tonight - Walls to G-town College. Happy strikes again.

  • Author
It was on the news tonight - Walls to G-town College. Happy strikes again.

 

Huge pick up for G-Town!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.