Bell County/Lawrence County Updates

Bell County comes out with bats-a-blazzing and scores two runs in the top of the first. A single, a double, a throwing error by the LC pitcher, and a sacfly all produced the two runs.

After the top of the first, Bell County leads 2-0 with Lawrence County coming to bat.

If anyone is interested, you can hear the game online here.

This game is going pretty quickly.

When I started the thread, LC was in the bottom of the first....they didn't score.

Now the Bobcats have just completed there turn at bat in the second.

Heading into the bottom of th second, Bell County still leads 2-0.

After a leadoff error that allowed the runner to advance to second, then a passed ball, LC gets a solid single up the middle to plate a run.

After this half inning is over, I'm going to shut my computer down cause of the lightning in the Highland Heights (NKU) area.

A passed ball allows a run to score.

After the bottom of the second, Lawrence County is now tied with Bell County at 2-2.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back online here in a little bit but until then, if you want any updates, jusy click on the link above that I provided for the live broadcast.

Later!

Does anybody know if Greer is related to Dallas that was so good at football a few years ago? Who did LC start tonight? Seems like they have given up some runs early and then got hot a lot in the tourny. I'm going over there in a few minutes as soon as my wife gets back from church (I've got the little one's down so I'm ready to go)!

Does anybody know if Greer is related to Dallas that was so good at football a few years ago? Who did LC start tonight? Seems like they have given up some runs early and then got hot a lot in the tourny. I'm going over there in a few minutes as soon as my wife gets back from church (I've got the little one's down so I'm ready to go)!

Spencer and Dallas are first cousins.