Lawrence Co 10 Belfry 0 15th Region Championship

Congrats to the Dawgs for getting another step closer. Congrats to Belfry on a great season. I'm pretty sure Freshman phenom Chandler Sheppard got the MVP of the Region. LC is getting some great efforts on the mound and are hitting the ball well right now. I know Laney had another bomb, Hayes has hit about 4 the last 2 weeks I think and Cyrus is pounding the ball right now too. Hope they can keep the bats hot. They are always solid on the mound + in the field. Sectionals at home next week.

LC's girls also won the softball Regionals tonight! Great night to be a Dawg!:ylsuper:

Great Regional Dawgs, Jordan Miller went 10 for 12 and got the MVP and in a touch of class gave the trophy to a another player that was not able to play this year!! Good luck in the Sectionals at Louisa!:thumb:

Great Regional Dawgs, Jordan Miller went 10 for 12 and got the MVP and in a touch of class gave the trophy to a another player that was not able to play this year!! Good luck in the Sectionals at Louisa!:thumb:

Jordan has REALLY hit the ball well this year for the Dawgs + he's just a soph! Great kid and I'm not suprised by the classy move from him!

Lawrence has simply rolled through the 57th District tournament and the 15th regional tournament. Chandler Shepherd threw extremely well last night. He was hitting consistently 86 to 87 on the gun with his fastball. Lawrence County is hot right now. I just hope that they can keep it up going into the sectional tournaments. It is good to see Coach Keeton's Bulldogs advancing deep into post season play in his last go around as the head coach of the Bulldogs.

Congrats to the Dawgs. It was theres to lose from the get go. They played awsome and got what was theres. Congrats and good luck in sectionals..

Who will they Play?

They will play the winner of the Clay County-Bell County game tonight.

Jordan Miller was the MVP for LC, Shep, Laney + C. Moore made the all tourny team I think.

I can't believe that Tim Hayes didn't make it.:rolleyes: I don't believe anyone tried to steal a base on him the entire tournament.

I can't believe that Tim Hayes didn't make it.:rolleyes: I don't believe anyone tried to steal a base on him the entire tournament.

Best all around catcher in the state. He made the All District Team. Tim is the kind of kid that doesn't worry about that stuff though. He is all about "The Team" and "Winning". I can honestly say that I would be thrilled if my kid turned out to be a kid like Timmy Hayes. I'm really proud of him and all of our boys!

Best all around catcher in the state. He made the All District Team. Tim is the kind of kid that doesn't worry about that stuff though. He is all about "The Team" and "Winning". I can honestly say that I would be thrilled if my kid turned out to be a kid like Timmy Hayes. I'm really proud of him and all of our boys!

Solid all around, person-player-and catfishing tonite.