YES Rose Hill Will Have Girls Basketball

Contrary to what a desperate conniving parent has been saying, Rose Hill will have a girls program and I predict within three years the girls will be going back to WKY for the state tournament. I can not fathom why this parent will not leave peacefully and be thankful for how God blessed him and his family while he was coaching at Rose Hill.

Did I miss something? I'm getting old, my feeble mind has been subject to some of the most retarded human beings on the face of the earth, most of which have been boxers. Where in the wide, wide world of sports was this stated? Was it in this forum? I don't recall reading it anywhere. Can someone help this old goat out? Where was it said that Rose Hill wouldn't have a girls basketball program?:confused::confused::confused:

Did I miss something? I'm getting old, my feeble mind has been subject to some of the most retarded human beings on the face of the earth, most of which have been boxers. Where in the wide, wide world of sports was this stated? Was it in this forum? I don't recall reading it anywhere. Can someone help this old goat out? Where was it said that Rose Hill wouldn't have a girls basketball program?:confused::confused::confused:

"Ashland Kittens 68 Rose Hill 26 "

Post 10, 12, 18

If you are referring to me I have never said Rose Hill would not have a team I have said they will be very young, even younger than last year. Once again I have never said anything bad about Rose Hill. I hope Rose Hill does have a team the girls deserve to get to play.

"Ashland Kittens 68 Rose Hill 26 "

Post 10, 12, 18

Why thank you young lady!

Here is the post I think that lands like an uppercut to the chin.

rhfan

Varsity Player

image.php?u=10384&dateline=1204423279

icon1.gif

I would never try to destroy Rose Hill. I wished these girls would stay together and play all through high school. I have been with Rose Hill for 13 years and hate that this is going on, and for those of you that know me knows that is a fact.

All I am saying is you have some girls that have said they do not want to play anymore, they are loosing a senior, and one that is not happy, and the other just wants to play and is afraid that there will not even be a team there that she can play on unless they play 6th and 7th graders. Lets face it they have a small team and if you loose one or two girls then it would be hard to put a team on the floor that could compete.

And yes Ashland girls do have a great time on and off the court and they seem to be a very close team. This is what it takes to win ballgames.

user_invisible.gifinfraction.gif report.gif ip.gif progress.gif

Now if he's sayin' that they will struggle to compete, that's entirely different than not fielding a team. If the latter is the case, someone may want to inform the Watkins gentleman who believes he was brought on board to coach high school girls.

That was a soft jab. Did you ever see the movie "Outbreak" with Dustin Hoffman? Ashland won't be able to contain and treat this infectious disease.

You lost me again dear, please clear it up for me, this hair sometimes clouds my perspective. Are you inferring that the parent is the "outbreak"?

Well let me just add my 2 cents worth, and it's probably not even worth that much, but it's the information I've gathered from reading BGP, and talking to some people very close to the situation. Apparently there are a couple of parents, one of which was an assistant coach, (Let's call him Jim) that simply were at each other all year long. The other parent( let's call him Bob) was criticizing the coaches, and going to other parents telling them that he thought the Rose Hill girls should be doing much better, and winning more ballgames than they were. Now Jim took offense to this, and the war of words started, a lot of it we witnessed on BGP. Now Jim has had enough and is going to take his girl to Ashland, and since he pretty much let it known to everyone that she would be gone at the end of the season he has pretty much been blasting the girls program at Rose Hill on BGP, and to anyone else that he can have as an audience. Apparently in his eyes his girl was the straw that stirred the drink for the Lady Royals, and with her gone the program is just going to crumble. Now from an outsider looking in, this just portrays both of these individuals in a very bad light. What's more, Bob is supposed to be a pastor. And then people wonder why most of our churches are dead these days. I get sick and tired of seeing such pathetic displays.

First lets start by saying I still will agree with my comment that you have in red and anyone that knows Rose Hill knows its the truth. Yes Rose Hill is going to have a team and yes they are going to be young and yes I think they will stuggle. This is just my opinion they may come out and never lose a game. I have not talked bad about the girls. Everyone knows that my problem was with one parent and that was it.

I have not even hardly posted on BG in a while and I believe the reason this is coming back up is because I HAVE BEEN TOLD that two more girls have said they were going to Ashland one being my daughters best friend, and I am getting the blame for this. For those of you that know these two girls

parents feel free to ask them if I asked them to come. I have not had anything to do with their decision.

That was a soft jab. Did you ever see the movie "Outbreak" with Dustin Hoffman? Ashland won't be able to contain and treat this infectious disease.

I have NEVER had trouble at Rose Hill until we had the newcomers. We have always had fun and won ballgames at Rose Hill. Let me add that I am referring to the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.

Looks to me like the infectious disease is a Rose Hill parent considering 3 girls have left.

I have NEVER had trouble at Rose Hill until we had the newcomers. We have always had fun and won ballgames at Rose Hill. Let me add that I am referring to the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.

Looks to me like the infectious disease is a Rose Hill parent considering 3 girls have left.

These girls that have left, what grades were they in?

These girls that have left, what grades were they in?

The two I know for sure will be 8th graders.

The other one that I have not even talked to her or her parents I have just been told by other students will be a freshman.