Bill Clinton for VP?

:lol: Reagan's election was not unanimous but more voters agreed with me than with your mom. Carter was one and done, and most of us hoped he would become just a bad memory. However, I did appreciate his brother Billy's understanding of our capitalist system.
By your logic, Clinton (a two-termer who had more voters on his side) was a better President than GHW Bush. At least we agree on some things...:cool:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By your logic, Clinton (a two-termer who had more voters on his side) was a better President than GHW Bush. At least we agree on some things...:cool:
I did not vote for GHW Bush in 1988 and I never voted for Bill Clinton, so I really do not feel strongly one way or another. I have never said that Bill Clinton was a terrible president. I think that history will judge Clinton and both Bushes about average.

I cannot foresee any set of circumstance that will elevate Carter much above the bottom of the heap of presidents (and former presidents).

PUH-LEEZ!!!! I agree with Old Rambler. He disgraced the office for heaven sake!

He wasn't the first, or the last. I'm not saying Clinton was a great man, and because he lied under oath he shouldn't be considered a great President, but times in the US under his presidency were nothing to complain about.