Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 12 St. Patrick 2 (6 innings)

Featured Replies

39th District Final. The game went 6.

 

Owens pitched for the Saints, and King pitched for the Royals. Both pitched the entire game. Anderson went long for the Saints. Cory Wood had a leaf off home run in the first, and Richie Cox had a homer also.

Edited by saint4

Tough Loss for St. P... I still see them as one of my favorites to win state... too bad they couldn't pull this one out today. It was a game fought to the last pitch but if a couple plays go St. Pattie's way, they could be the 39th district champs.

Tough Loss for St. P... I still see them as one of my favorites to win state... too bad they couldn't pull this one out today. It was a game fought to the last pitch but if a couple plays go St. Pattie's way, they could be the 39th district champs.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

At least THEY made it to the region...............:D

Congrats to the Royals on the win. Anyone have any more details on Erik Meadows who was ejected on the last out of the game for excessive force?

 

What I heard was: there was a kid on first and there was a short roller in front of the plate, kid attempts to go first to third and doesn't attempt to slide, so the Erik places a hard tag on him. I wasn't there so I don't know what actually happend and how.

Congrats to the Royals on the win. Anyone have any more details on Erik Meadows who was ejected on the last out of the game for excessive force?

 

What I heard was: there was a kid on first and there was a short roller in front of the plate, kid attempts to go first to third and doesn't attempt to slide, so the Erik places a hard tag on him. I wasn't there so I don't know what actually happend and how.

 

I was there and that's the way it happened. Yes, it was a hard tag, but not an excessively hard tag (although I guess the umpire saw it differently). And it was a 260 pound guy tagging a 140 pound guy; he practically bounced off.

 

With very few exceptions, St. Pat players do not slide; in fact, Coach Denham was giving one of his guys a tongue-lashing an inning or two earlier for not getting down at third base.

 

Congrats to Mason County on the win. Here is the all-district tournament team:

 

Mason County -Richie Cox, Cory Woods, Ryne King and Keagan McGee

St. Patrick - Jon Stwarka, Chris Owens, Nick Anderson,

Bracken County - Andrew Cummins, Ryne Clark

Augusta - Jacob Kelsch, Ryan Kelsch

At least THEY made it to the region...............:D

 

Look at who THEY beat to get there!:p

Look at who THEY beat to get there!:p

 

Augusta or Bracken. Wouldn't have made a difference.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Congrats to the St.Pat players and coaches.

I was there and that's the way it happened. Yes, it was a hard tag, but not an excessively hard tag (although I guess the umpire saw it differently). And it was a 260 pound guy tagging a 140 pound guy; he practically bounced off.

 

With very few exceptions, St. Pat players do not slide; in fact, Coach Denham was giving one of his guys a tongue-lashing an inning or two earlier for not getting down at third base.

 

Congrats to Mason County on the win. Here is the all-district tournament team:

 

Mason County -Richie Cox, Cory Woods, Ryne King and Keagan McGee

St. Patrick - Jon Stwarka, Chris Owens, Nick Anderson,

Bracken County - Andrew Cummins, Ryne Clark

Augusta - Jacob Kelsch, Ryan Kelsch

 

Congrats to all these players and to the two teams Good luck in region.

It is terrible that Erik will have to sit out the first game of the region. I simply hate that. Was the play close at the bag, or did McKay try to give himself up?

Congrats to all these players and to the two teams Good luck in region.

It is terrible that Erik will have to sit out the first game of the region. I simply hate that. Was the play close at the bag, or did McKay try to give himself up?

 

Out by two or three steps.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.