Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath Junior High Football

Featured Replies

CCH's meeting on Jr. high football was on Monday May 19th at 7:00.

 

Any reports on how this meeting went? How many players showed up?

Who will be coaching this team?

The coach, Ted Edgington, is a 1984 graduate of Covington Catholic and a recent inductee into the Covington Catholic Sports Hall of Fame.

Any relation to Alicia Edgington?

From what schools are they pulling kids from? I know St. Pius, but any others?

Other feeder schools are Blessed Sacrament, St Agnes and St Joes

Other feeder schools are Blessed Sacrament, St Agnes and St Joes

 

Duh. :D I was sitting here trying to think of schools and I thought of BS and SA, but then thought that they only had up through 5th. Now that I think about it, I do remember playing bball against them in junior high. It's been a rough few weeks. :creepy: :lol:

Also Mother of God, St. Ann, and Sts. Boniface and James

From what schools are they pulling kids from? I know St. Pius, but any others?

St. Pius is the only one that matters. :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

My little brother will be playing for this team so hopefully I am able to give you all some updates when their season begins.

  • Author
Any relation to Alicia Edgington?

Husband.

Teddy is a great choice. He was a great player at CovCath who went on to play at the University of Dayton

 

Sounds like there is a lot of interest.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.