Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

34th District Predictions

Featured Replies

I think LLoyd easily defeats Ludlow. Dixie is the obvious favorite over Villa however Dixie may not want to overlook Villa becuase if they do, they may get caught in a bad situation. When Villa and Dixie played the first time the final was 6-0 and Nicholas was great. The game was very well played and close till the 6th when the score going into that inning was only 2 or 3 to nothing. Villa has won 8 of their last 11 and have greatly improved. Although I think Dixe is the clear favorite they better come to play and not so much "go through the motions" or they may have a quick exit. Coach Sawyers will have them ready to play and prepared to the best of their ability.

I think LLoyd easily defeats Ludlow. Dixie is the obvious favorite over Villa however Dixie may not want to overlook Villa becuase if they do, they may get caught in a bad situation. When Villa and Dixie played the first time the final was 6-0 and Nicholas was great. The game was very well played and close till the 6th when the score going into that inning was only 2 or 3 to nothing. Villa has won 8 of their last 11 and have greatly improved. Although I think Dixe is the clear favorite they better come to play and not so much "go through the motions" or they may have a quick exit. Coach Sawyers will have them ready to play and prepared to the best of their ability.

 

Which of these opponents - Deming (twice), Dayton, Williamstown, Silver Grove, Heritage, Holmes, and Calvary Christian - do you consider to be Villa's most "quality" win?

Dixie Lloyd Championship game. Nichols will shut out Lloyd and Dixie will win the 34th.

Williamstown has played well and Deming did defeat Bourbon Co earlier in the year. Not huge wins however they have won and the region has been shakey all year. The last time Dixie and Villa played, Dixie played their best and it was tight. Like I said Dixie no doubt is the favorite however If they overlook then they may be in trouble.

Dixie Lloyd Championship game. Nichols will shut out Lloyd and Dixie will win the 34th.

 

This definitely won't happen as I guarantee you Dixie pitches Nichols first round vs. Villa. Not only did Dixie only beat Villa 6-0 with Nichols and only beat Calvary 6-0, they've had trouble scoring runs often.

 

I don't know if you folks remember but two years ago #1 seed Dixie did not pitch their ace vs. #4 Lloyd in the first round of the 34th and got beat. Villa ended up winning the District that year so Dixie has definitely learned their lesson to pitch their ace. You only need to win one game in the 34th to make it to regionals.

I think that Lloyd vs Dixie would be an excellent championship game. The first time these schools met Dixie won 2-1. One of Dixie's runs was unearned as well. Best of luck to both squads.

This definitely won't happen as I guarantee you Dixie pitches Nichols first round vs. Villa. Not only did Dixie only beat Villa 6-0 with Nichols and only beat Calvary 6-0, they've had trouble scoring runs often.

 

I don't know if you folks remember but two years ago #1 seed Dixie did not pitch their ace vs. #4 Lloyd in the first round of the 34th and got beat. Villa ended up winning the District that year so Dixie has definitely learned their lesson to pitch their ace. You only need to win one game in the 34th to make it to regionals.

 

Agree. So there's no reason to hold back your ace. Get into the Region first (by winning your first game) and then worry about going after the #1 seed.

 

One of the scary things is that Dixie could come out of their district as a #2 and then some #1 seed will get stuck facing Nichols in the first round of the region.

I think LLoyd easily defeats Ludlow. Dixie is the obvious favorite over Villa however Dixie may not want to overlook Villa becuase if they do, they may get caught in a bad situation. When Villa and Dixie played the first time the final was 6-0 and Nicholas was great. The game was very well played and close till the 6th when the score going into that inning was only 2 or 3 to nothing. Villa has won 8 of their last 11 and have greatly improved. Although I think Dixe is the clear favorite they better come to play and not so much "go through the motions" or they may have a quick exit. Coach Sawyers will have them ready to play and prepared to the best of their ability.

 

Lloyd may well beat Ludlow but I don't necessarily think it will be easy. Sort of depends on which Ludlow team decides to come and play. They have the ability to knock off Lloyd and the pitching that it takes to win that one game that gets them to the regional. The problem Ludlow has is "between their ears". Play ball boys and leave the outside interferences at home..

Lloyd may well beat Ludlow but I don't necessarily think it will be easy. Sort of depends on which Ludlow team decides to come and play. They have the ability to knock off Lloyd and the pitching that it takes to win that one game that gets them to the regional. The problem Ludlow has is "between their ears". Play ball boys and leave the outside interferences at home..

 

I'm very up to par with Lloyd baseball and the first time Lloyd played Ludlow, Lloyd won 10-2. The second time was a different story, same result Lloyd winning 12-11 in 9 innings.

I'm very up to par with Lloyd baseball and the first time Lloyd played Ludlow, Lloyd won 10-2. The second time was a different story, same result Lloyd winning 12-11 in 9 innings.

 

:thumb:So it appears that Ludlow has improved quite a bit from the initial meeting with the Juggs. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm. Good luck to both teams..

I'm very up to par with Lloyd baseball and the first time Lloyd played Ludlow, Lloyd won 10-2. The second time was a different story, same result Lloyd winning 12-11 in 9 innings.

 

Lloyd had their way with Ludlow in the first game. The second was a total different story and I think if Ludlow hadn't taken Dixie to nine innings the day before Ludlow might win. Not taking anything away from the juggs, I'm just saying I wouldn't look past the panthers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.