Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell/Brossart predictions

Featured Replies

District seeding game tonight at St Mary at 5 o'clock. If the Mustangs win there is a 3 way tie for the #1 seed. If the Camels win they secure the #1 seed. Should be a good game.

 

What are your thoughts?

Camels roll.

Woodruff's pitching, and the Camels are playing some of their best ball right now.

Well since I'm an Eagle fan, I'll have to root for the Mustangs just this one time!

 

If Brossart wins, there will be a 3-way first place tie in the 37th district between Scott (assuming they take care of SG), Campbell County, and Brossart.

 

If Campbell wins they will be the #1 seed, while Scott will clinch the #2 and Brossart will be the #3.

 

I'll go ahead and predict that the Stangs take this one 5-4

Camels 8-2

With Wood on the mound,and camels hot bats ill take Campbell but since it is a rivalry game it wont be a blowout camels 6-3

Camels on a roll. Camels 7- mustangs 1

Camels win this one. Go get um Woody!!!

I'll take Brossart. I think CC will be distracted by the backstop at St. Mary's. :D:lol:

I'll take Brossart. I think CC will be distracted by the backstop at St. Mary's. :D:lol:

 

I hope you're right!:D

I'll take Brossart. I think CC will be distracted by the backstop at St. Mary's. :D:lol:

 

Just In

 

Campbell County 8 Brossart 0

 

The Camels were so distracted that they hit 3 hrs ( A.Franzen- A.Studer- Jordan Woodruff ).

 

Oh by the way Jordan Woodruff pitched a 1 hitter. Go Woody!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.