Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Check out my Fantasy Baseball Pitching Staff...

Featured Replies

I stand corrected. I took Peavy #5, Jeter at the #20 spot and Webb in the third round at #29.

  • Author
I stand corrected. I took Peavy #5, Jeter at the #20 spot and Webb in the third round at #29.

 

Wow I can't believe Webb lasted that long.

Peavy was the only pitcher taken in the first 25 picks. C.C. Sabathia went #26 and Webb #29.

Can I get in your league? :lol:

:lol:

Nevermind, I am in your league and I'm in 2nd...

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.