Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katz 08/09 top 25 (Pre-Draft)

Featured Replies

The big difference, as I have said before, is that the 08 class doesn't have any superstars. It's pretty deep with talent, but severly lacking Rose, Beastley, Love, Crush, Grandpa Oden type players...

 

I agree with that. I just have a hard time seeing Purdue and Notre Dame being that far up there(And yes I have seen them play probably about 5 games a piece last year, very impressed with Hummel.). Just not a lot of explosive teams.

 

As players stand right now, do you think these rankings are spot on?

 

Maybe last year just spoiled me. :p

As players stand right now, do you think these rankings are spot on?

 

For the most part I think it's as good a list as one could come up with right now. Hummel and Alexander are good enough to carry Purdue and WVU that high. ND has McAlrney and Harangody, and there are certainly not 10 teams with that kind of inside/out threat.

 

I'd drop Pitt a few spots, and maybe move up AZ State. Other than that it's as good a guess as any before rosters are set...

For the most part I think it's as good a list as one could come up with right now. Hummel and Alexander are good enough to carry Purdue and WVU that high. ND has McAlrney and Harangody, and there are certainly not 10 teams with that kind of inside/out threat.

 

I'd drop Pitt a few spots, and maybe move up AZ State. Other than that it's as good a guess as any before rosters are set...

:irked:
:irked:

Let's make sure Clark is back before I comment on UL... :p

I give you good, solid stuff before it breaks, and this is how you repay me? With doubt? :p

 

Done deal. I said it. Get your tablet and chisel out. The only question mark is DC.

I give you good, solid stuff before it breaks, and this is how you repay me? With doubt? :p

 

Done deal. I said it. Get your tablet and chisel out. The only question mark is DC.

I didn't include them just to get under your skin. Mission accomplished... :bunny:

^ Calm down boys...

 

:lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.