The Enquirer's so called "All-Star" team

FYI- Anderson beat South Oldham by 1 point on a last second shot so it was by no means an easy win for them. Also note, South Oldham beat both Conner and Highlands who I think beat Simon Kenton as well. The top teams in both regions are comparable- Hargett is a quality player.

Then why the disrespect from the Enquirer. This is exactly why I hated to see the Post go under. The Enquirer's coverage of N. KY is token at best. And obvioulsy from this glaring omission, not very complete.

Show me "Northern Kentucky" on a map....there is no definitive outline of what it is. No matter where you stop, the next school outside of that boundary will complain! Not that you are complaining, but where is the boundary? The Enquirer must think Region 9.

Anyone else hear that: "thud, thud, thud"? Beating a dead horse here.....Write the Enquirer and hope they change the map to your school if you aren't happy. I doubt anyone on here can change it.

Wow. I'm shocked at some of the girls left off the team in favor of some of those that made it. I think sometimes PPG gets people recognition. A lot of girls can score 15+ ppg if you shoot all the time.

I'd put Tibbs, Moss, and McLeish in for Jackson, Tierney, and maybe Allen(who I think is pretty strong).

Show me "Northern Kentucky" on a map....there is no definitive outline of what it is. No matter where you stop, the next school outside of that boundary will complain! Not that you are complaining, but where is the boundary? The Enquirer must think Region 9.

According to the KET documentary Kenton, Campbell, Boone.