Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bruce Pearl: Rondo, Crawford and Bradley were all better than Lofton out of HS

Featured Replies

Press, the one thing that those names did was maybe sour Tubby on the KY product. He was burnt by recruiting two KY boys and it may have led to him looking at Lofton with an overyly critical eye since those two and Stockton had failed so miserably at UK.

 

And now we have Carter. IMO, If it had not been for the Lofton miss I don't believe that Tubby would have recruited him. When the big names came calling for Carter Tubby had to do something to please the Cat fans.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But lets be real about it. UL and UC extended offers and when Lofton decided to wait, they moved on...

 

I had heard that since Chris decided to play football and risk injury that way, they decided to back out.

I had heard that since Chris decided to play football and risk injury that way, they decided to back out.

I know that wasn't the case with UC. I've heard that mentioned before with UL, but I don't buy it...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.