April 28, 201511 yr College baseball Sam Houston State at Oklahoma Am I to assume, from looking through this thread, that you will watch any sport at any time? I can't do that. I have to know someone or have some interest in a particular team in order to watch. No sport, in and of itself, can hold my interest.
April 28, 201511 yr Author Am I to assume, from looking through this thread, that you will watch any sport at any time? I can't do that. I have to know someone or have some interest in a particular team in order to watch. No sport, in and of itself, can hold my interest.I am a gigantic sports fan, so my interest is very large.I pay for a sports package with Time Warner and those channels give me access to games most do not get.
April 29, 201511 yr I am a gigantic sports fan, so my interest is very large.I pay for a sports package with Time Warner and those channels give me access to games most do not get. I think it is great to have something you are that interested in watching.
April 29, 201511 yr A bunch of stupid people that are not listening to the law. The all Baltimore all the time channel.
April 30, 201511 yr The all Baltimore all the time channel. Looks Like there is a new station from NY on now. Same idiots, different town. So far 60 arrested.
May 2, 201511 yr Author Flipping back and forth between Women College LaCrosse Ohio State VS Maryland M.L.B. Toronto at Indians
May 3, 201511 yr Author I have the Mayweather/Pacquiao. No adds Full screen Good pic No problems [h=1][/h]
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.