Perry County Central 41 Letcher County Central 36 -14th semis

You must not have seen the same game I did. There isn't a kid in the 14th region that can come from the wing and take a charge on a driving Banks like his last foul was called. I agree with his 4th but the fifth was terrible. As for both ends the Blair kid was pushed 2 rows in the bleachers from the block 2 trips before that and no charge. Foul count was almost 3 to 1 the last time I looked.

Try 5-1 ratio. At one time in the game in the second half they had Perry with 2 fouls and LCC 10. I dont know exactly how many was total for them because the scoreboard just goes up to 10. IMO some of the fouls that ended the game that were on Perry took away oppurtunities for LCC. I'm not a LCC fan but there were a delayed fould call when LCC had a open layup after a tough drive that could of been called 5 to 10 seconds earlier. A charge or 2 that looked like 2 back to back horrible calls late in the game.

Like I said before, I dont think that anyone took it because both teams play hard and had chances to pull away. I woud also have to say the officials are consistantly horrible. But maybe a little boost here and there didn't seem to hurt late in the game for PCC.

I think the officials were fine. Banks was just running over people instead of pulling up for a jump shot. The PCC players were set and waiting on him for a few seconds before he went through the lane. As for the foul count, part of that is cause LCC was behind and had to foul late and PCC couldnt hit a foul shot, so LCC just kept fouling.