March 8, 200818 yr Author Alabama is leading by 8 at halftime (38-30). The game is at Alabama. We tied, I'm not sure which one of us won! LOL
March 8, 200818 yr Author They j ust said something like I bet their's alot of onlookers in the Lexington area right now...
March 8, 200818 yr Author Suddenly looking a little better. Vandy's big man just picked up his 4th foul with 12:00 remaining.
March 8, 200818 yr Author Well, that would've been nice, but Vandy is going to win. Poor effort by 'Bama, but then again, that's just Alabama basketball at its best.
March 8, 200818 yr Author Well, suddenly 'Bama is shooting the 3 like crazy. They are up 4 with 2:39 remaining.
March 8, 200818 yr What a moron. Ogilvy was very obviously going to score. Stupidest foul I've seen in a long time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.