Oldham 58 South Oldham 55

Final at Trimbe County.

Shocker and heartbreaker!

I hate to blame the officials but one very bad call cost South the game. Should not have been a charge on Jones- her 5th foul when the correct call puts her on the line to win the game. No one in the gym including Oldham County believes it was. Sas....sad...sad.

A real shame. You may think I have sour grapes...you bet I do - it was that bad and I really feel for Jones and the entire South squad.

Final at Trimbe County.

Shocker and heartbreaker!

I hate to blame the officials but one very bad call cost South the game. Should not have been a charge on Jones- her 5th foul when the correct call puts her on the line to win the game. No one in the gym including Oldham County believes it was. Sas....sad...sad.

A real shame. You may think I have sour grapes...you bet I do - it was that bad and I really feel for Jones and the entire South squad.

Were fouls 1 through 4 on Jones legit...or do you thing they might have been paying a little closer attention to her. Yes, one foul is her 5th, but she had to commit 4 others to get to that point.

I saw her play once this year and she's a heck of a ballplayer.

Were fouls 1 through 4 on Jones legit...or do you thing they might have been paying a little closer attention to her. Yes, one foul is her 5th, but she had to commit 4 others to get to that point.

Was this the District Championship game?

IMO there were 2 other fouls that were questionable- even so, the last foul was so ridiculous. I could go on and on about the game- it makes me ill to think about what happened. There were a lot of things that happened through out the game by two of the three officials that have to make you wonder.

It was the district championship game.

This loss will make SO's path tougher but "to be the best you have to beat the best". Good luck to both teams.

Hate to see a game decided this way, and hopefully SO will rebound emotionally in time for next week. Could potentially set up a huge first round game against Simon Kenton or Shelby County. But, sooner or later, you'd most likely have to face one, or both, of them.

Good luck to both teams.

Hate to see a game decided this way, and hopefully SO will rebound emotionally in time for next week. Could potentially set up a huge first round game against Simon Kenton or Shelby County. But, sooner or later, you'd most likely have to face one, or both, of them.

Good luck to both teams.

Agree on all points and it should make for an exciting regional tournament - Shelby vs South will be a great game on Tuesday. South has been knocked out of region the last two years by Shelby so you might as well start there - will it be three?

Good luck to everyone at Region- should be some interesting games all around.