Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen Co. vs Grant Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

Owen by 15...total domination

Grant already beat Owen this year earlier in the season by 8

 

I hope they enjoyed that one because it won't happen in Owenton.

If this is a game that was played two weeks ago...I think it'd be a great game. But, with it happening just a couple of days before districts start...I wouldn't expect a whole lot (especially from Grant, who plays on Monday). While I think both coaches would love to win the game to have some momentum going into next week, I think both are smart enough to know there's some "bigger fish to fry" later on, and won't empty the playbook just for the "W". An injury now to a starter could be catastrophic for either team.

 

And with the weather the way it is, I wouldn't be surpised it's cancelled. The bad thing would be the fact that it's probably senior night for Owen. The good news is that the 31'st district is at Owen Co. this year...so maybe a chance to recognize them then????

If this is a game that was played two weeks ago...I think it'd be a great game. But, with it happening just a couple of days before districts start...I wouldn't expect a whole lot (especially from Grant, who plays on Monday). While I think both coaches would love to win the game to have some momentum going into next week, I think both are smart enough to know there's some "bigger fish to fry" later on, and won't empty the playbook just for the "W". An injury now to a starter could be catastrophic for either team.

 

And with the weather the way it is, I wouldn't be surpised it's cancelled. The bad thing would be the fact that it's probably senior night for Owen. The good news is that the 31'st district is at Owen Co. this year...so maybe a chance to recognize them then????

 

 

Welcome to BGP; and check out the following link that will answer a lot of the questions that you may have:

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=35010

  • Author

With districts only a few days away from gameday(today), how will both coaches play their players??

Don't know what DD will do for Owen (since it is their Senior Night)...but, after seeing what happened to Simon Kenton last night against Highlands...it wouldn't surprise me if Ron Kinmon has his starters see VERY LIMITED playing time. Any chance Grant has of knocking off the Pioneers on Monday depends on the Braves having everyone at 100%.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.